6 ea Pork jiaozi, panko crusted, fried
2 fl-oz Kogi Salsa Roja
8 fl-oz Secret Weapon Slaw
1. Deep fry jiaozi until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165F. Place on serving vessel along with Secret Weapon Slaw (see recipe). Drizzle with Salsa Roja.
1 lb Pork, ground
2 oz Shiitake mushrooms, minced
1 tbsp Fresno red chili, minced
1 tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
1 each Egg
2 oz Panko bread crumbs, toasted
1 tbsp Green onion, minced
24 each Wonton wrappers
1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well. Let set in refrigeration for at least one hour.
2. Place twelve wonton wrappers down on prep table. Spoon one tablespoon of filling into center of each wrapper. Wet edges of the wrappers with warm water and place another wrapper on top. Seal edges with a fork. Let jiaozi sit for one hour.
3. Bread jiaozi with standard breading system of seasoned flour, milk wash and Panko bread crumbs.
secret weapon slaw
4 oz Coleslaw
2 oz Kogi Secret Weapon Sauce
1. Make Secret Weapon Slaw by mixing coleslaw with Kogi Secret Weapon Sauce.