Avocado Egg Rolls with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki
- 2 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes , chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion , minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- In a mixing bowl, gently stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, cumin, lime juice and salt.
- Distribute filling evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Position a wrapper so that a corner is pointing toward you; fold the bottom corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
- Brush remaining corners and edges of the wrapper with egg, roll up from side to side, fold top corner over all and press to seal.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Deep-fry the egg rolls in 375°F oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Slice egg rolls diagonally across middle and serve with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).