2 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes , chopped
1 tbsp red onion , minced
1/2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 pinch salt
3 egg roll wraps
1 egg, beaten
1. In a mixing bowl, gently stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, cumin, lime juice and salt.
2. Distribute filling evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper.
3. Position a wrapper so that a corner is pointing toward you; fold the bottom corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
4. Brush remaining corners and edges of the wrapper with egg, roll up from side to side, fold top corner over all and press to seal.
5. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
6. Deep-fry the egg rolls in 375°F oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Slice egg rolls diagonally across middle and serve with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).