Avocado toast with Korean hot sauce
- 8 oz ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1 hard-cooked egg, quartered
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 2 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a shallow bowl until chunky and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Toast the bread until browned and crisp.
- Lightly rub one side of each slice with the cut side of the garlic until fragrant; discard the garlic.
- Lightly brush the toasts with oil.
- Divide the mashed avocado evenly among each piece of toast.
- Top with egg, radish and microgreens.
- Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).