8 oz ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 pinch Kosher salt
4 slices whole grain bread
1 hard-cooked egg, quartered
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
1 radish, thinly sliced
1/4 cup microgreens
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a shallow bowl until chunky and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Toast the bread until browned and crisp.
3. Lightly rub one side of each slice with the cut side of the garlic until fragrant; discard the garlic.
4. Lightly brush the toasts with oil.
5. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among each piece of toast.
6. Top with egg, radish and microgreens.
7. Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).