big island poke
- 1 lb Ahi tuna, sashimi-grade, medium dice
- 2 oz Maui onion, thinly sliced, julienne
- 2 oz Scallion, bias cut, ⅛"
- 1 tsp Black & White sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tsp Macadamia, roasted, random chop
- 3 tbsp Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1/4 tsp Hawaiian sea salt
- 12 each Wonton chips
- 1/8 tsp Gochugaru
- 1/8 pinch Nori Komi Rice Seasoning
- Place the first seven ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Let marinate 2 hours then place in serving bowl.
- Sprinkle poke and wonton chips with gochugaru powder evenly.
- Sprinkle with Nori Komi Rice Seasoning and serve.