Buckwheat Noodles with Chicken and Sesame
- 4 oz buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced bias
- 1/4 cup carrot, sliced bias
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 6 oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain noodles in a colander under cold running water until cool.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breast pieces until minimum temperature of 165. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and toss. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss soba noodles, chicken, celery, carrot, red pepper, cilantro, green onion, and Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) together.
- Place in a bowl and garnish with sesame seeds.