- 8 oz Calamari tubes
- 1 cup Citrus Teriyaki Marinade
- 6 White corn tortillas, 6” round
- 1 Fresno pepper
- 3 slices Red onion
- 6 sprigs Cilantro, chopped
- 4 Lime wedges
- Cut calamari tubes into 1/8” strips lengthwise and marinate in Citrus Teriyaki Marinade.
- Cut fresno peppers into thin rings and chop the onion into chunks.
- Sautee calamari, red onion, and pepper rings until cooked through.
- Warm tortillas and divide the calamari , onion, pepper mix into each tortilla.
- Garnish tacos with freshly chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Citrus Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.