8 oz Calamari tubes
1 cup Citrus Teriyaki Marinade
6 White corn tortillas, 6” round
1 Fresno pepper
3 slices Red onion
6 sprigs Cilantro, chopped
4 Lime wedges
1. Cut calamari tubes into 1/8” strips lengthwise and marinate in Citrus Teriyaki Marinade.
2. Cut fresno peppers into thin rings and chop the onion into chunks.
3. Sautee calamari, red onion, and pepper rings until cooked through.
4. Warm tortillas and divide the calamari , onion, pepper mix into each tortilla.
5. Garnish tacos with freshly chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Citrus Teriyaki Marinade
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup chopped onions
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.