caramelized ribeye tacos
Seared ribeye steak caramelized in Kogi Korean BBQ Marinade, served in corn tortillas with fresh cilantro, diced tomatoes and Kogi Korean Hot Sauce.
- 2 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 6 oz Ribeye steak, trimmed, diced ¼"
- 3 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 3 Corn tortillas
- 3 oz Tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Marinate steak in Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) for a minimum of 2 hours until well chilled.
- Sear steak on a flat top or pan until caramelized but keeping meat medium rare or medium.
- Divide Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) on three tortillas spreading out evenly.
- Place steak in each tortilla and top each with tomatoes and cilantro.