cheesy bacon tater tot pie
- 1 lb Tater tots
- 1 oz Non-stick spray
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices Applewood bacon, cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 1/4 cup Scratch Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (KE3079)
- 1 tbsp Chives
- Deep fry tater tots as the label directs.
- Heat the oven temperature to 400°F and lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate or pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly press the tater tots into the prepared dish.
- Top with the cheese and bacon.
- Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- When tots exit the oven, drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and Scratch Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (KE3079).
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.