1 lb Tater tots
1 oz Non-stick spray
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
4 slices Applewood bacon, cooked, diced
1 tbsp Chives
1. Deep fry tater tots as the label directs.
2. Heat the oven temperature to 400°F and lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate or pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly press the tater tots into the prepared dish.
4. Top with the cheese and bacon.
5. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
6. When tots exit the oven, drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and Scratch Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (KE3079).
7. Sprinkle with chives and serve.