chicken fried pork
Large breaded pork cutlet served with serrano chili cream gravy, garlic mashed potatoes and sweet garlic teriyaki grilled vegetables.
- 1 each Breaded pork chop cutlet, deep fried
- 8 oz Mixed vegetables
- 2 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 4 fl oz serrano chili cream gravy
- 8 oz Garlic Mash Potatoes
- Place breaded pork chop cutlet in deep fryer for four minutes until internal temperature is 145°F-150°F.
- While pork is cooking place vegetable slices on grill for two minutes.
- On each side brush with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
- Drain deep fried pork cutlet and place on a plate, ladling serrano chili cream gravy over top.
- Brush grilled vegetables one last time and remove to plate with pork.
- Place garlic mashed potatoes on side.
serrano chili cream gravy
- 8 oz Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 8 oz Half & half cream
- 1 oz Fried chicken oil
- 1 oz Flour
- Place 1 oz oil from deep fryer in sauté pan, stir in flour and cook on low heat until lightly browned.
- Slowly add in half and half cream, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add in Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG). Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for five minutes and hot hold until needed.