1 each Breaded pork chop cutlet, deep fried
8 oz Mixed vegetables
4 fl oz serrano chili cream gravy
8 oz Garlic Mash Potatoes
1. Place breaded pork chop cutlet in deep fryer for four minutes until internal temperature is 145°F-150°F.
2. While pork is cooking place vegetable slices on grill for two minutes.
3. On each side brush with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).
4. Drain deep fried pork cutlet and place on a plate, ladling serrano chili cream gravy over top.
5. Brush grilled vegetables one last time and remove to plate with pork.
6. Place garlic mashed potatoes on side.
serrano chili cream gravy
8 oz Half & half cream
1 oz Fried chicken oil
1 oz Flour
1. Place 1 oz oil from deep fryer in sauté pan, stir in flour and cook on low heat until lightly browned.
2. Slowly add in half and half cream, stirring constantly until smooth.
3. Add in Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG). Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook for five minutes and hot hold until needed.