chili smoked brisket, grits and eggs
A savory breakfast of smoked garlic serrano beef brisket, spicy cheesy grits and fried eggs.
- 5 fl oz Jalapeño pepper jack grits, cooked
- 4 oz Smoked brisket, sliced
- 1 fl oz Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 1 Egg, sunny side up
- 1 tbsp Chives, chopped
- Prepare your favorite jalapeño pepper jack grits recipe.
- Slice smoked brisket and sear in a pan with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
- Place 1 egg in a pan and cook sunny side up on medium high heat until done.
- Plate grits then top with brisket, eggs and chives.