chilled noodle salad
Udon noodles tossed with carrot, cucumber, cabbage, scallions and Kogi vinaigrette. Garnished with soft boiled egg, sesame seeds and cilantro.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Large carrot, cut into 2" long matchsticks
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded, cut into 2" long matchsticks
- 1 cup Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 3 Scallions , sliced very thinly
- 2 cup Green or red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 10 oz Udon or soba noodles, cooked according to package instructions, then drained
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and cook for 5½ minutes for a soft center.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of cold water for 1 minute. Peel.
- Cut all vegetables and place into bowl.
- Cook noodles according to directions, rinse under cool water and drain. Add to bowl.
- Add Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and toss. Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and soft-boiled egg.