1 Large carrot, cut into 2" long matchsticks
1/2 Cucumber, seeded, cut into 2" long matchsticks
3 Scallions , sliced very thinly
2 cup Green or red cabbage, very thinly sliced
10 oz Udon or soba noodles, cooked according to package instructions, then drained
1 tsp Sesame seeds
1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and cook for 5½ minutes for a soft center.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of cold water for 1 minute. Peel.
3. Cut all vegetables and place into bowl.
4. Cook noodles according to directions, rinse under cool water and drain. Add to bowl.
5. Add Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and toss. Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and soft-boiled egg.