Chopped Chicken Salad with Korean Hot Vinaigrette
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, fresh grind
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 head Napa cabbage , thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 8 fl oz Korean hot lime vinaigrette
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- spring roll wrappers cut into julienne strips and fried
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 wedge lime
- Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper and saute in peanut oil until chicken reaches minimum 165° F.
- Remove, cool, and slice into 1/8-inch strips.
- Place chicken in bowl with cabbage, romaine, radicchio and spring roll strips.
- Add Korean hot lime vinaigrette and toss.
- Mound high on serving plate and garnish with a sprig of cilantro, peanuts, and a lime wedge.
Korean hot lime vinaigrette
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.