2 chicken breasts, cooked, sliced
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper, fresh grind
2 tbsp peanut oil
1 head Napa cabbage , thinly sliced
1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
8 fl oz Korean hot lime vinaigrette
1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
spring roll wrappers cut into julienne strips and fried
1 sprig cilantro
1 wedge lime
1. Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper and saute in peanut oil until chicken reaches minimum 165° F.
2. Remove, cool, and slice into 1/8-inch strips.
3. Place chicken in bowl with cabbage, romaine, radicchio and spring roll strips.
4. Add Korean hot lime vinaigrette and toss.
5. Mound high on serving plate and garnish with a sprig of cilantro, peanuts, and a lime wedge.
Korean hot lime vinaigrette
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.