2 chicken breasts, cooked, sliced
1 pinch salt
1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp peanut oil
1 head Napa cabbage , thinly sliced
1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
8 fl oz Korean hot vinaigrette
1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
spring roll wrappers cut into julienne strips and fried
1 sprig cilantro
1 lime wedge
1. Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper and saute in peanut oil until chicken reaches minimum 165° F.
2. Remove, cool, and slice into 1/8-inch strips.
3. Place chicken in bowl with cabbage, romaine, radicchio and spring roll strips.
4. Add Korean hot vinaigrette and toss.
5. Mound high on serving plate and garnish with a sprig of cilantro, peanuts, and a lime wedge.
Korean hot vinaigrette
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.