pork belly flatbread
Flatbread brushed with Kogi Serrano Chili Sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese and pork belly and baked. Garnished with julienne carrots, pickled jalapeños, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- 1 Flatbread
- 4 tbsp Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 fl oz Braised pork belly, deep fried
- 1/2 cup Carrots, julienne
- 1/2 cup Pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Place flatbread on screen. Top with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG), mozzarella cheese and pork belly.
- Bake in a 450°F oven until cheese is melted.
- When flatbread exits oven, top with pickled jalapeños, carrots, cilantro, and sesame seeds.