deuces wild quesadilla
Savory Korean hot sauce chicken served on grilled flour tortillas with jalapeños, lime, tomatoes, cilantro, cheddar jack cheese and smoky bacon.
- 4 fl oz Boneless chicken breast, grilled, diced ¼"
- 4 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 1/2 tsp Canola oil
- 2 Flour Tortillas, 10" round
- 3 slices Smoked bacon, cooked, sliced ¼"
- 1 tbsp Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Fresh jalapeño, chopped
- 1 oz Cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Rub chicken breast with a small amount of Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and grill to 165°F internal temperature.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan, place tortilla in pan and evenly spread remaining Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) on tortilla.
- Continue building quesadilla with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, cheese, jalapeños and lime juice.
- Top with second tortilla and flip to finish grilling quesadilla.
- Cut into wedges and serve with your favorite guacamole and sour cream.