4 fl oz Boneless chicken breast, grilled, diced ¼"
1/2 tsp Canola oil
2 Flour Tortillas, 10" round
3 slices Smoked bacon, cooked, sliced ¼"
1 tbsp Tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp Fresh jalapeño, chopped
1 oz Cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
1 tsp Fresh lime juice
1 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Rub chicken breast with a small amount of Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and grill to 165°F internal temperature.
2. Heat oil in large sauté pan, place tortilla in pan and evenly spread remaining Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) on tortilla.
3. Continue building quesadilla with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, cheese, jalapeños and lime juice.
4. Top with second tortilla and flip to finish grilling to quesadilla.
5. Cut into wedges and serve with your favorite guacamole and sour cream.