east LA tachoes
Fried tater tots topped with Korean hot queso blanco, grilled carne asada, fresh jalapeños, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and drizzled with Kogi Korean Hot Sauce.
- 6 oz Tater tots, fried
- 2 fl oz Korean hot queso blanco
- 3 oz Carne asada
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño, small dice
- 1 tbsp Tomatoes, small dice
- 1 tbsp Green onions, slice bias cut
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 3 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- Prepare carne asada using Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG).
- Place fried tater tots in a paper service tray.
- Drizzle tots evenly with Korean hot queso blanco and top with grilled carne asada.
- Sprinkle jalapeños, tomato, green onions and cilantro over top of tots and carne asada.
- Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).
Korean hot queso blanco
- 4 oz White Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz White American cheese
- 4 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 4 fl oz Half & half cream
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler and heat to 165°F stirring frequently. Hold hot for up to two hours.