Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 6 each wonton wrappers, cut into¼ inch strips, fry
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 oz canola oil
- 8 oz ground pork
- 6 oz Sticky Spicy Wing Sauce with Gochujang (KG3448HG)
- Cut wonton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips and fry until crispy. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, green onions, ginger and garlic for the bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat, add pork and brown the meat well.
- Add the vegetable mixture and toss with the meat to combine.
- Stir in Sticky Spicy Wing Sauce with Gochujang (KG3448HG) and toss to combine. Cook and stir until the sauce has coated everything evenly.
- Serve in a bowl with crispy wonton strips on top.