Fideo - Mexican Styled Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz fideo pasta
- 1/4 cup white onion, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, smashed
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, small dice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 4 tbsp lime Mexican crema
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese
- 1 tbsp cilantro, garnish
- 4 lime wedges, garnish
- Add olive oil to skillet over medium heat. Add fideo pasta and toast, stirring frequently so it doesn't burn.
- Add onions, tomato and garlic, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and stir in cumin, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Cook until half of broth has evaporated, stir in Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG). Cover and remove from heat. Let sit before serving.
- Garnish with lime crema drizzle, Cotija cheese, cilantro and fresh lime wedges.