fish and chips with serrano aioli
Battered fish filets served with fries, coleslaw and a serrano chili aioli.
- 1 White fish fillet, beer battered, fried
- 2 oz French fries, fried crispy
- 4 fl oz serrano chili aioli
- 3 Lemon wedges
- 2 oz Cole slaw
- Batter and fry fish fillets and French fries in 350°F oil until cooked.
- Drain and place on plate with ramekin of serrano chili aioli.
- Serve immediately with coleslaw and freshly sliced lemon.
serrano chili aioli
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.