Grilled Kalbi marinated lamb kabobs
- Place lamb in bowl and add Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) making sure it is covered with the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for up to 2 days.
- Skewer 3 or 4 pieces of lamb onto skewers alternately with sections of onion.
- Place the skewers on the hot grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Serve with tzatziki, parsley and tomato.
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl mix yogurt, cucumber, mint, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.