2 lbs lamb, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
2 red onions, large diced
1/4 cup Italian flat parsley
1/2 cup roasted tomato, diced
1 cup Minted Tzatziki
1. Place lamb in bowl and add Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) making sure it is covered with the marinade.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for up to 2 days.
3. Skewer 3 or 4 pieces of lamb onto skewers alternately with sections of onion.
4. Place the skewers on the hot grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or to desired temperature.
5. Serve with tzatziki, parsley and tomato.
2 tbsp chopped mint
3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup shredded cucumber
1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
1 pinch Kosher salt
1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. In a bowl mix yogurt, cucumber, mint, garlic, and salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.