Grilled Serrano Infused Game Hen
- 1 cup Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 2 Cornish game hens
- 2 cups rice pilaf
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Place Game hens in bowl and rub thoroughly with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for up to 24 hours.
- Roast game hens on an oven rack at 350 F° until 165 F° internal temperature is achieved.
- Chop the cilantro and set aside.
- Make a 2 cup batch of rice pilaf.
- Stir the freshly chopped cilantro in with the rice.
- Serve game hen whole over cilantro rice.