2 Cornish game hens
2 cups rice pilaf
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1. Place Game hens in bowl and rub thoroughly with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for up to 24 hours.
3. Roast game hens on an oven rack at 350 F° until 165 F° internal temperature is achieved.
4. Chop the cilantro and set aside.
5. Make a 2 cup batch of rice pilaf.
6. Stir the freshly chopped cilantro in with the rice.
7. Serve game hen whole over cilantro rice.