grilled serrano salmon
Grilled salmon topped with Kogi garlic serrano sauce and served with a fiery Asian slaw and sautéed baby bok choy.
- 1 Salmon filet, grilled
- 2 tbsp Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 4 oz Baby bok choy, leaves
- 1 tbsp Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 6 oz fiery asian slaw
- Grill mark salmon filet on both sides. Place on a pan and brush with Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG).
- Place in 450°F oven and bake to desired temperature.
- Serve with baby bok choy sautéed with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG) and fiery asian slaw.
fiery asian slaw
- 4 oz Asian slaw mix
- 2 fl oz Cucumber Wasabi Dressing (KE2204-2)
- 1 sprig Cilantro, fresh
- Make fiery Asian slaw by mixing Asian slaw mix with Cucumber Wasabi Dressing (KE2204-2) until coated.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.