grilled street cubano
Crispy panini filled with ham, pulled pork, salami, swiss cheese, pickles and serrano mustard.
- 2 French bread or ciabatta, split open horizontally
- 6 tbsp serrano mustard
- 6 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 6 oz Dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 8 oz Honey ham, sliced
- 6 oz Cuban-style roast pork
- 4 oz Genoa salami, sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat a panini press on a large cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Lay bread, open side up, on a work surface and spread the bottom and top halves with serrano mustard.
- Layer bottom and top halves with Swiss cheese.
- Working only on bottom halves, layer on all the pickles, ham, roast pork, and salami.
- Close sandwiches, pressing gently.
- Butter top and bottom of panini press or pan and press sandwiches with moderate pressure until crisp on both sides, about 8 minutes.
- Slice sandwiches in half diagonally and serve immediately.
- 4 tbsp Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- 2 tbsp Yellow mustard
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.