2 French bread or ciabatta, split open horizontally
6 tbsp serrano mustard
6 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
6 oz Dill pickles, thinly sliced
8 oz Honey ham, sliced
6 oz Cuban-style roast pork
4 oz Genoa salami, sliced
2 tbsp Butter
1. Preheat a panini press on a large cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.
2. Lay bread, open side up, on a work surface and spread the bottom and top halves with serrano mustard.
3. Layer bottom and top halves with Swiss cheese.
4. Working only on bottom halves, layer on all the pickles, ham, roast pork, and salami.
5. Close sandwiches, pressing gently.
6. Butter top and bottom of panini press or pan and press sandwiches with moderate pressure until crisp on both sides, about 8 minutes.
7. Slice sandwiches in half diagonally and serve immediately.
2 tbsp Yellow mustard
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.