haole chicken flatbread
Roasted chicken, fried spam, smoked bacon, pineapple, pickled red onion, carrots, banana pepper, provolone and Monterey jack cheese, on a thin flatbread crust with a serrano chili honey hot sauce. Drizzled with Kogi Korean Hot Sauce.
- 1 Rectangle flatbread crust
- 2 fl oz serrano chili honey hot sauce
- 3 oz Provolone-jack cheese, grated
- 2 oz Spam, medium dice, fried
- 1 oz Smoked bacon, thick cut, medium dice, cooked
- 2 oz Roasted chicken, medium dice
- 2 oz Pineapple, red onion, carrot, banana pepper blend
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Place flatbread crust on pizza screen and spread evenly with serrano chili honey hot sauce, cheese, spam, smoked bacon, roasted chicken, and pineapple, red onion, carrot, banana pepper blend.
- Place in a hot pizza oven until cheese is melted and flatbread is cooked.
- Remove to serving platter and drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).
serrano chili honey hot sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.