K-Town Beef Zoodle Bowl
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 oz yellow onion, julienne 1"
- 1 oz red bell pepper, julienne 1"
- 1 oz green bell pepper, julienne 1"
- 6 oz NY Strip, choice, slice 1/4"
- 2 each green onions, bias cut, 1"
- 8 oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 8 oz zucchini noodles
- 1/2 pear, julienne 1"
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tsp K-Town Beef Rub
- Mix K-Town Beef Rub.
- Slice the steak into 1/4" bias strips, sprinkle with K-Town Beef Rub and toss to coat well.
- Add the sesame oil to medium-high heat wok, add onion, and peppers for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add beef and green onions, cook for additional 2-minutes.
- Add the Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG), cook for an additional 1 minute.
- While the beef is cooking, blanch noodles in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Add the zoodles to bowl and top with the K-Town Beef.
- Sprinkle with julienne pear and toasted sesame seed and serve.
K-Town Beef Rub
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp gochugaru
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix ingredients together.