kalbi steak tips
Wok charred sirloin steak tips marinated in Kogi Korean BBQ Sauce, served over jasmine rice with wok charred brussels sprouts, bacon and red onion tossed in Kogi Serrano Chili Sauce.
- Marinate steak tips overnight in Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG).
- Drain steak tips and grill over hot char-grill until rare to medium rare.
- Remove and cool down in refrigerator until needed.
- Place toasted sesame oil in a hot wok, until almost smoking then add steak tips tossing and charring on all sides.
- Remove to serving plate on top of hot jasmine rice.
- Place wok charred brussels sprouts on side.
wok charred brussels sprouts
- 2 oz Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, roasted, wok charred
- 1 fl oz Toasted sesame oil
- `1 oz Red onion, wok charred
- 2 fl oz Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG)
- Cook bacon and reserve grease.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and toss with bacon grease.
- Place in hot 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove and hold until needed.
- Add toasted sesame oil to hot wok until smoking.
- Add Brussels sprouts, red onions and bacon. Toss until sprouts are charred.
- Remove from heat and add Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG). Toss and serve.