KBBQ chicken sandwich
Marinated grilled chicken breast with Korean BBQ aioli, tangy Asian citrus slaw and cilantro leaves drizzled with Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Red Chili Glaze.
- 4 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 1 Chicken breast, grilled
- 1 Sesame seed bun, toasted
- 1 tbsp Rebellion Korean bbq aioli
- 2 oz Asian Citrus Slaw
- 1 tsp Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- 1 oz Cilantro, freshly chopped
- Marinate chicken in Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) overnight.
- Grill chicken breast until internal temperature is 165°F.
- Spread bottom of toasted bun with Rebellion aioli.
- Top with grilled chicken breast, Asian Citrus Slaw, cilantro, and drizzle with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF).
- Place bun crown on top and serve.
Asian Citrus Slaw
- 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 1 bag Asian slaw mix
- 1 bag Rainbow slaw mix
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper
- 1 cup Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, fresh, grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1/3 cup Seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- Prepare the pepper and cucumber julienne style.
- Toss all ingredients to coat with Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018) and Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2). Mix in rice vinegar and toss.
- Keep slaw chilled until ready to serve.
Rebellion Korean bbq aioli
- 8 fl oz Real Mayonnaise (KE0999)
- 16 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.