KBBQ pulled pork nachos
Smoked Kalbi marinated pulled pork topped with Kogi Korean Hot Sauce, cheddar-jack cheese and chilis. Drizzled with Thai basil crema and sprinkled with chopped cilantro and green onions.
- 12 Fried corn tortilla chips
- 6 oz Cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
- 6 oz Smoked pulled pork
- 1 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 6 fl oz Korean hot queso blanco
- 12 Red chilis, bias cut
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Green onions, bias cut, ⅛"
- 1 oz Thai basil
- 4 fl oz Mexican crema
- Place tortilla chips on a medium sheet pan.
- Combine Thai basil and Mexican crema to make a Thai Basil Crema. Set aside.
- Top each with ½ tablespoon of cheddar-jack cheese and melt in 350°F oven for two minutes.
- Then top with hot pulled pork drizzled with Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG), another ½ tablespoon of cheddar-jack cheese, 1 tablespoon Korean hot queso blanco and red chili.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of freshly made Thai basil crema and Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) across all nachos.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and sliced green onions evenly over all nachos. Serve.
Korean hot queso blanco
- 4 oz White Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz White American cheese
- 4 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 4 fl oz Half & half cream
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler and heat to 165°F stirring frequently. Hold hot for up to two hours.