12 Fried corn tortilla chips
6 oz Cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
6 oz Smoked pulled pork
6 fl oz Korean hot queso blanco
12 Red chilis, bias cut
1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp Green onions, bias cut, ⅛"
1 oz Thai basil
4 fl oz Mexican crema
1. Place tortilla chips on a medium sheet pan.
2. Combine Thai basil and Mexican crema to make a Thai Basil Crema. Set aside.
3. Top each with ½ tablespoon of cheddar-jack cheese and melt in 350°F oven for two minutes.
4. Then top with hot pulled pork drizzled with Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG), another ½ tablespoon of cheddar-jack cheese, 1 tablespoon Korean hot queso blanco and red chili.
5. Drizzle 1 tbsp of freshly made Thai basil crema and Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) across all nachos.
6. Sprinkle chopped cilantro and sliced green onions evenly over all nachos. Serve.
Korean hot queso blanco
4 oz White Cheddar cheese
4 oz White American cheese
4 fl oz Half & half cream
To taste Salt and Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a double boiler and heat to 165°F stirring frequently. Hold hot for up to two hours.