4 bunch Boneless chicken breast, 6 oz
1/4 cup Kimchee
1/4 cup Cole slaw mix
2 tbsp Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936)
8 slices Thick cut bacon, cooked crispy
4 Brioche Buns
2 tsp melted butter
1. In a bowl marinate chicken breast in the Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) for one hour.
2. In a separate bowl mix slaw mix, kimchee & Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936).
3. Grill chicken breast to 165 F° internal temperature.
4. Brush inside of buns with melted butter and toast golden brown on flattop.
5. Place chicken breasts on buns and top each with some of the Kimchee slaw mix and top with bacon & serve.