Kogi Korean Fried Pork Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 oz pork loin, large dice
- 1/4 cup white onion, julienne
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienne
- 1 oz red bell peppers, seeded, julienne
- 1 oz Shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz snow peas, stemmed
- 3 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 6 oz rice noodles, cooked, drained
- 1 fl oz green onion, sliced bias cut
- 8 fl oz Twice Fry Batter
- Toss pork in Twice Fry Batter, mix and shake off any extra, add to deep fryer and cook until pork reaches 145F, remove and drain on paper towel lined pan. Set aside.
- In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat, add onion, carrots, peppers, mushroom, and snow peas and sate for 2 minutes. Add fried pork and sate for 2 minutes. Add Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) cooking for 1 minute and toss to coat well.
- Remove from wok and place over warm rice noodles. Garnish with green onions.
Twice Fry Batter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup potato or corn starch
- Blend all ingredients together and mix well.