Kogi Pineapple Chicken with Squash
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 oz chicken tenders, cleaned, halved
- 1 oz onion, white, julienne
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, julienne
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, seeded, julienne
- 1/4 cup yellow squash, julienne
- 1/4 cup zucchini squash, julienne
- 1/2 cup pineapple, fresh, cubed
- 1 tbsp Tamari almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 fl oz Pineapple Roja Broth
- 1 tsp K-Town Beef Rub
- Marinate chicken strips in pineapple broth for two hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and season with K-Town Rub, stir-fry chicken in wok over high heat with sesame oil for 2 minutes, add onion, peppers, squash and pineapple, stir fry for additional 2 minutes, add Pineapple Roja Broth and noodles, stir fry for 2 minutes until all ingredients are well blended and hot.
- Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG), sprinkle with Tamari almonds and fresh chopped cilantro.
Pineapple Roja Broth
- 6 fl oz pineapple juice concentrate
- 6 fl oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp ginger puree
- 4 fl oz Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
K-Town Beef Rub
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp gochugaru
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix ingredients together.