Korean BBQ Duck Breast with Braised Cabbage
- 3/4 cup Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 2 large duck breasts, boneless, skin on
- 1 tsp salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup leeks, julienned
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup braised green cabbage
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- Score skin side of duck breast then season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Marinate in ½ cup of Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) for at least 4 hours & up to 24 hours. Set the remaining ¼ cup of sauce aside for later.
- Put duck in a frying pan over medium heat skin side down and fry very gently until fat has come out of the skin and the skin is golden brown and crisp.
- Turn breast over and continue cooking until desired temperature is reached.
- Take out of the pan, allow to rest for a few minutes and then slice thinly on the bias.
- Present over braised cabbage & sautéed red peppers.
- Finish by drizzling the remaining ½ cup Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG).