2 large duck breasts, boneless, skin on
1 tsp salt & cracked pepper, to taste
1/2 cup leeks, julienned
1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
1 cup braised green cabbage
1/4 cup red bell pepper, julienned
1. Score skin side of duck breast then season both sides with salt & pepper.
2. Marinate in ½ cup of Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) for at least 4 hours & up to 24 hours. Set the remaining ¼ cup of sauce aside for later.
3. Put duck in a frying pan over medium heat skin side down and fry very gently until fat has come out of the skin and the skin is golden brown and crisp.
4. Turn breast over and continue cooking until desired temperature is reached.
5. Take out of the pan, allow to rest for a few minutes and then slice thinly on the bias.
6. Present over braised cabbage & sautéed red peppers.
7. Finish by drizzling the remaining ½ cup Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG).