Korean bbq marinated spatchcocked chicken
Korean BBQ marinated spatchcocked chicken roasted and served with wok-seared vegetables.
- 2 ½ to 3 lb Whole chicken
- 8 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- 2 cups Wok seared vegetables
- Spatchcock the chicken by using poultry shears or kitchen scissors (or a sharp knife) to cut along one side of the backbone until the chicken opens. If you’d like you can cut along the other side of the backbone and remove it, or leave it attached to roast with the rest of the bird.
- Open the bird and place it so it lies flat, breast side up.
- Press hard onto the center of the breast until you feel a pop, and the breast lies flat.
- Lay chicken, skin side up, on a pan and pour Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG) over.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Transfer chicken to a baking sheet.
- Roast chicken until chicken reaches internal temp of 165°F in the thickest part.
- Serve with wok seared vegetables.