korean chicken tacos
Fried wonton shells filled with Korean fried chicken, sweet garlic teriyaki slaw, toasted sesame seeds and Kogi Korean Hot Sauce.
- 3 Wonton shells, fried
- 3 Korean fried chicken strips
- 3 tbsp sweet garlic teriyaki slaw
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG)
- Fry wonton wrappers into taco shells.
- Fry Korean fried chicken and place one strip in each wonton shell.
- Top with sweet garlic teriyaki slaw and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG) and serve.
sweet garlic teriyaki slaw
- 2 fl oz Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG)
- 4 oz Coleslaw
- Make sweet garlic teriyaki slaw by mixing coleslaw with Sweet Garlic Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (KG3262HG).