1.5 lbs ground lamb
1 pinch Kosher salt
1 pinch table grind black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup roasted red pepper
1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
1/4 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp mint, chopped
4 potato rolls, toasted
3 fl oz serrano chili aioli
1. Shape lamb into 4 patties about 1" thick, season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Cook lamb patties until desired temperature.
3. Transfer patties to a plate.
4. Meanwhile, toss roasted red pepper, fennel, onion, Red Wine Vinegar & Oil Dressing (KE0819) and mint in a medium bowl.
5. Generously spread serrano chili aioli on cut sides of buns and build each burger with a lamb patty and a mound of slaw.
serrano chili aioli
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.