8 fl oz Elbow macaroni, uncooked
4 tbsp Butter, unsalted
2 1/2 tbsp All-purpose flour
3 cups Whole milk
1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Peppered bacon, cooked, diced
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/8 tsp Paprika
1. Cook macaroni according to the package directions and drain.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp. of the butter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux.
3. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly.
4. Cook over low heat until thickened.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the cheeses and Korean Hot Sauce with Garlic and Gochujang (KG3264HG).
6. Put macaroni and bacon in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over. Stir well.
7. Melt 2 tbsp. butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
8. Bake at 400°F until hot and bubbly. Pull out of oven and serve.