Mini Asian Style Meatballs in Lettuce Cups with Rebellion Aioli
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 12 sprigs cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced Thai chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Rebellion Korean bbq aioli
- In a bowl, gently combine garlic, ginger, scallions, ground beef, fish sauce, and salt.
- Form into 1 oz meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high.
- Working in batches, fry meatballs until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes a batch.
- Toss meatballs with rebellion aioli
- Serve meatballs in lettuce cups and garnish with cilantro, chilies and peanuts.
Rebellion Korean bbq aioli
- 8 fl oz Real Mayonnaise (KE0999)
- 16 fl oz Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce (KG3263HG)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover, label, date and refrigerate.